Saturday, April 10, 2010

Facing the Critics

If you can't enough of blogs about France, head on over to A Taste of Garlic where Keith Eckstein, a Brit now living in Brittany, is keeping tabs on all of us. He's got a list of links a mile long and suggestions for books to read that will keep you busy from here on out.

Yesterday, Keith posted a review of Just Another American in Paris and apparently I have completely failed in my duty as a Paris blogger to raise the subject of lingerie. Plus I'm a lot more obsessed with dog poop than I realized.

Seriously, thanks for the exposure, Keith, and I'll look into what I might say about French lingerie that hasn't already been said a thousand times before.

4 comments:

jonnifer said...

Am I missing something? What's so special about French lingerie? Besides being incredibly expensive, that is.

Starman said...

I've been checking out Lyon Eats and it seems to me that it's for Americans who can't, or won't, adjust to a different cuisine.

Anne said...

Starman: Best not to judge. The expatriate experience varies a lot; some people embrace everything they find in their host country, others actively resist. Every situation is a bit different and the only real common denominator is stress. Foods from home can be a big source of stress relief, oarticulary for kids, those who have not had much international experience, and anyone just having a really tough day.

Karin B (Looking for Ballast) said...

I'm glad Keith gave you a review! I love his updates and links to blogs. It's a great resource and his humor is killer, too.

Awww, I bet you could find a totally creative lingerie angle! I'm looking forward to the post. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails