Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Things I Love About Paris: #1

Laurie, who takes care of business over at The Paris Blog, recently posted a photo album of the things she loves about Paris and challenged others to do the same. I accept!

So here goes...the first in a series of posts.


1. Tour Eiffel. It's corny yes but iconic all the same. It's the essence of Paris. I caught this shot while the stars of the European Union were still up. Now that Sarkozy's term as EU President is over, it's back to its original unadorned state.

4 comments:

Starman said...

I think I'm the only one who preferred when it was blue.

Evelyn said...

I loved it blue, too! But my favorite time is on the hour when she sparkles!

Anonymous said...

I saw it in september when it was blue and didn't know it was ever any other colour..what colour is it normally...?

Starman said...

@Debbie...it's usually gold. See it here: http://www.transport.polymtl.ca/civ1120/etud_h08/BOUROUIS/la-tour-eiffel.jpg

Related Posts with Thumbnails